The ultimate open water swimming challenge, encountering warm and cold seas, long distances, and unpredictable tides.
- the North Channel between Northern Ireland and Scotland
- the Cook Strait between the North and South Islands of New Zealand/li>
- the Moloka’i Channel between O’ahu and Moloka’i Islands in Hawaii
- the English Channel between England and France
- theCatalina Channel in Southern California
- the Tsugaru Channel between the islands of Honshu and Hokkaido in Japan
- the Strait of Gibraltar between Europe and Africa.